Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Equilibrium.

Last week was one of the worst weeks ever. Ever. Unhappiness, unprofessionalism, uncertainties, unwanted. But it all ended on Sunday night with serious conversations and rationalising, many thoughts, decisions to ponder over, pros and cons to weigh, choices to make. The nicest part of the evening was that we finally had a proper dinner together, to celebrate Nicole's birthday. (Happy birthday little sister, now stop annoying me okay hahaha.) The laughter and smiles were a rare rare rare bonus.

Trackback to Saturday. There was Ballet Under The Stars at Fort Canning in the evening, then we popped by Eskibar at Holland V before making it back home before the curfew. It took my mind off things temporarily, including light-hearted conversations (on a tad bit serious topics), but overall we had a nice time, like we always do on our double adventures. Aha, I had initially thought of giving the event a miss, but I'm glad I went in the end.

School wasn't too bad today and it didn't feel that long, save for the back-to-back remedials immediately after official lessons ended that left our stomachs crying for food. Despite it being a Monday, and we all know Mondays suck suck suck. Perhaps it was because PE was effective again (omgomgomg I lack the stamina for basketball but it's a whole lot of fun) or cos we didn't have Bio lab (hip hip hooray, seriously). Anyway, tmrw we start PE electives, I wonder if kickboxing will be fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home